Welcome to RH Finance Ltd. Our aim is to provide a bespoke financial service to each of our clients. Every client has their own unique requirements. It is our job to provide an individual recommendation to suit these. The reassuring aspect of our personal service is our attention to detail which doesn't carry the price tag you may have thought, and we at RH Finance are confident in our ability, to save you valuable time throughout your day. RH Finance can help and guide you through the following processes:
- Mortgage advice - Purchase and Remortgage, Buy to Let, First Time Buyers
- Insurance advice - Life , Critical Illness, Income Protection and Family Income Benefit
- General insurance - Buildings and Contents, Buy to Let property insurance
If you would like to contact us to discuss any of the above please do so via post, telephone, fax or email and one of our advisers will be in touch.
RH Finance Ltd
2 Lanreath Close,
tel: 0345 519 8708
fax: 0345 519 8709
‘Your property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage’
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate some forms of buy to lets, commercial mortgages or finance.
There will be a fee for mortgage advice. The precise amount will depend upon your circumstances but we estimate thaPt it will be £250 The guidance and/or advice contained in this website is subject to UK regulatory regime and is therefore restricted to consumers based in the UK. RH Finance Ltd is an appointed representative of PRIMIS Mortgage Network, a trading name of Advance Mortgage Funding Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate some forms of Buy to Let
For further details about RH Finance Ltd privacy statement then please email email@example.com
Customer Privacy Notice
The basis upon which our Network will deal with Your Information, Your Special Data and Criminal Disclosures
Our Network is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Our Network is responsible for the quality of the advice that we provide to you in relation to your mortgage and/or insurance products, where those products are regulated by the FCA. In the course of doing so, our Network will also process Your Information generally, including Your Special Data and Criminal Disclosures.
In the course of handling Your Information and Your Special Data/Criminal Disclosures our Network will:
· record and store Your Information and Your Special Data/Criminal Disclosures on Network systems run on secure servers. Your Information and Your Special Data/Criminal Disclosures will be accessed by authorised employees and consultants within, or engaged, by the Network as necessary for the purposes of supervision, training, quality audits, customer surveys and complaint handling or otherwise to comply with any other legal or regulatory obligation the Network may have
· use, and where appropriate transmit, Your Information and Your Special Data/Criminal Disclosures to respond to any request from the FCA, the Financial Ombudsman Service, HMRC, the Office of the Information Commissioner or any other regulatory, law enforcement or governmental body
· need to access and process Your Information and Your Special Data/Criminal Disclosures to deal with enquiries received from mortgage lenders and insurance providers that relate to the service this Firm has provided to you, including the payment of any commission or fees to us that may be linked to the product you have taken out.
Your Information and Your Special Data/Criminal Disclosures will be retained by our Network either electronically or in paper format for a minimum of six years and possibly for a longer period where this is required to enable the Network to fulfil its legal and regulatory obligations.
Security and retention of Your Information
Your privacy is important to us and we will keep Your Information secure in accordance with our legal responsibilities. We will take reasonable steps to safeguard against Your Information being accessed unlawfully or maliciously by a third party, accidentally lost, destroyed or damaged.
We also expect you to take reasonable steps to safeguard your own privacy when transferring information to us, such as not sending confidential information over unprotected email, ensuring email attachments are password protected or encrypted and only using secure methods of postage when original documentation is sent to us.
Your Information will be retained by us either electronically or in paper format for a minimum of six years, or if longer than six years, the duration of this Firm’s relationship with you.
How to make contact with our Firm in relation to the use of Your Information
If you have any questions or comments about this document, or wish to make contact in order to exercise any of your rights set out within it please contact:
Data Protection Officer, RH Finance Ltd, 2 Lanreath Close, Macclesfield, SK10 3PS
If we feel we have a legal right not to deal with your request, or to action it in different way to how you have requested, we will inform you of this at the time.
You should also make contact with us as soon as possible on you becoming aware of any unauthorised disclosure of Your Information, so that we may investigate and fulfil our own regulatory obligations.
If you have any concerns or complaints as to how we have handled Your Information or Your Special Data/Criminal Disclosures you may lodge a complaint with the UK's data protection regulator, the ICO, who can be contacted through their website at https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/or by writing to Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.